AsCNP Lundbeck Science Award
AsCNP commences its science award since 2019. This award include two winners, namely from clinical and basic research scholars, to recognize their great achievements in the field of neuropsychopharmacology. This prize consists of a monetary award of $5,000 (USD) and an engraved plaque for each winner, to be presented at the biannual congress meeting.
This award is cosponsored by Lundbeck.
- The nominator and nominee should be the member of AsCNP.
- Nominator’s letter of recommendation includes a 500-word statement which summarizes the nominee’s current work activity and achievement.
- Nominee’s curriculum vitae include a list of publications.
- The application will begin from 13st May 2021 to 30th June 2021. The results will be announced on 20th August.
- The application should be sent to AsCNP Central Office (secretariatascnp.org).
Please fax or mail this application to：
c/o A & E Planning Co., Ltd.
E-mail : secretariatascnp.org
Fax : +81-3-3230-2479
- Toshi A. Furukawa, Japan
- Brian Dean, Australia
Chair, Lundbeck Science Award Committee